Friday, April 16, 2010

New Google Tool: Searchstories

I had so much fun when I discovered this yesterday. Yes, many of you will have seen these already because I tweeted them as I did them but I thought they were worthy of putting in my blog. http://www.youtube.com/user/SearchStories

You can now create animated searches and upload them to YouTube within minutes! The great thing about these is that they tell a story, have dramatic theme music and are a bit of a teaser! See 'Google Skills like no other' - made by Ashley (soon to be guest blogger) for ideas on how IL can now be taught in 35 seconds! I also like that this gives a whole new meaning to googling yourself! Enjoy!



Google skills like no other



New way to Google yourself!



UTS Library: a learning space like no other

No comments:

Post a Comment